david irons= hater
david "the other" irons, auburn cornerback and self-proclaimed to-be jim thorpe award winner has offered up a plate of smack to LSU wideout dwayne bowe ahead of teh game. a few quotes from dude:
"You can't see and you can't catch... Do you need my coaches to help you out? ... You're so little I can't even beat you up... You ain't pretty, son... I'm In Dwayne’s head"
Irons writes "Jim Thorpe" on his shirt every day of the week before practice to remind him of his goal.
“The nation is sleeping on me. I’m going to be the best cornerback in the nation. They all talked about Jason Hill(???????) from Washington State and he couldn’t get off my jam."
dude finally reveals how he's a puss
“Last year, I didn’t have any picks. I was coming off knee surgery, so I was fighting it. I was always thinking about it. Coming off an ACL, you think about it. It was in the back of my head. And I haven’t said that before. I was SCARED. So I just broke up balls I could have picked, like one against LSU and two against Georgia . I could have had six picks and my name would have been across the world. The next one? I celebrate.”
my guess is that this guy is going to get totally pwn3d by dwayne 1 on 1 in the back of the end zone on a spectacular TD grab.

beh your shits weak braaah

2 Comments:
David "the other" Irons?! Hahaha... I love that!!
I'm sure Dwayne will not have any problem making David his bitch by the time the game is over...
for sure
Post a Comment
<< Home