nothing like a buncha 'barn haters
Roll 'Bama Roll has posed a good question to their fellow elephants.. who do you hate more?? auburn or LSU? well its not to surprising the majority of them our pulling for our tigers this weekend, although we're sure having 'the plainsmen' roll into bryant-denny undefeated would be chop-lickin for 'bama,you know they'd love to see lsu knock them off on saturday.
"I'd love to be the team to ruin their season, but then again I would love to not have to listen to them talk about how good they are for the next 8 or 9 weeks leading up to the Iron Bowl. I've never heard a team blow as much smoke up their own asses as Auburn is doing right now"
--Chalkdust Bama
couldn't have said it any better. geaux.
friend for the weekend!!

and while were at it, another unecessary dig at terry bowden

2 Comments:
There isn't a likeable Bowden in the game.
true
Post a Comment
<< Home